Monday 9 April 2012

Much Love Mondays: Plastic Bat Designs

Hey lovelies!

I'm writing about this wicked Jewellery line from Scotland, called Plastic Bat Designs. I saw her website through twitter, and I'm absolutely in love with her designs. It is the first time in ages since I felt like that about any jewellery these days, because a lot of designers these days don't 100% make their own designs, and that bothers me to an extent. With this designer, it felt like it was a unique experience going on the website, and I know for sure that I want this lovely work of art, as soon as my last ever student loan comes through!

Here are a few of my favourite pieces from Tracy's store:

Bunting Necklace - Click Image to Close

Bunting Necklace

Floral Print Heart Necklace
Floral Print Heart Necklace

I ♥ Polaroid Necklace - Click Image to Close

I Heart Polaroid Necklace

Rainy Day Earrings - Click Image to Close

Rainy Day Earrings

Stormy Weather Earrings - Click Image to Close

Stormy Weather Earrings

Aren't they lovely!?

Katherine xo




No comments:

Post a Comment