Monday 16 April 2012

Much Love Mondays: The Lovely Teaspoon

I came across this awesomely quirky etsy shop through twitter, and as soon as I landed on this store, I immediately wanted to snap up a lot of pieces from there, and I probably will when I'm a little richer! I could literally see myself wearing a lot of things from her shop, and at the same time has provoked me onto wanting to create my own Jewellery line devoted to more quirky things! Stay tuned on that note... ;)

Here are a few of my favourite things from The Lovely Teaspoon:

Television Necklace

Television Necklace



On the Farm Ring

SCRABBLE Word Necklace (your choice)

SCRABBLE Word Necklace

Chalkboard Ring#

Chalkboard Ring

Elephant Earrings

Elephant Earrings

These pieces are sooo original and cleverly creative. :)

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment