Friday 4 January 2013

Changes to the shop

Lately I've been thinking up ways to be better with my shop, and here are some news that I'm going to share with you all!

Cheaper posting
I'm going to subscribe to the print and post option with Royal Mail, which means faster dispatch, and you save money on postage and packaging!

Gift Vouchers
I will be sending £5 gift vouchers for orders over £30 and re-introducing coupon cards for all other orders.

Made to Order listings
 Made to order listings on etsy will be available, so that no one misses out on any stylish garments and jewellery. :)

Regular listings
I will be listing new items at least twice a week, which means LOADS of things to choose from- you will always be spoilt for choice!

Upcycling service
I will be introducing wardrobe & jewellery box "surgery" listings on specific style items/your own style. Everyone needs to save money, and with people resorting to throwing away things, I want to make a small difference in saving them from the landfill and upcycling them.

These are some small changes, but I'm hoping it makes a huge difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment