Monday 2 January 2012

2011 Round Up.

I didn't have the best starts to 2011, but I'm happy that it wasn't as nightmare-ish as it was for the latter part of 2010. I love especially that I ended the year on such a positive note- I thought that would never happen, and I'm really happy, like the happiest that I've ever been in my life, despite feeling sickly, so I do hope that 2012 is going to be a wicked year. :)

None of them are in order, but ah well, I'm just generalising, I can't be bothered to organise and work out what happened for which month! So- here it goes...





I got myself some new glasses! going 3 years without wearing new glasses is NOT cool.

Bought one of my first designer dresses from Poor Pitiful Pearl.

kinda settled into life away from home for a few months... but moved back because of my high debts- also NOT cool- eek!

My hair started growing again, after it broke and fell out for 2 years!


I sold my designs with Style Outside the Box... It was exciting knowing that my designs were part of a growing website who personally handpicked me for it- it was so exciting!

I worked with Tatty Devine for a few weeks. It was exciting, it was my best work placement EVER, and if I could, I would have stayed there for my entire summer!

I made my own website from scratch! :)

Went to my first warehouse party! 


Went to my first blogging event- it was so fun!



 Me and Amelie sold our creations at Camden. It was fun, but I don't think I could do this by myself at all!


 Had excellent nights out and having fun at Uni! 

I made some new awesome friends! :)

2011 has been awesome, I had amazing opportunities and experiences, and I pushed my business out of the 'hobby' stage, and I so much plans for it this year, which I thought I would never do! I'm grateful for every little blessing I have gotten up to now, and I can only hope that 2012 is twice as great!

Katherine xo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a whole bunch of fun... so envious of your work placement at Tatty Devine! So so cool.

    Happy new year to you!

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lovely Post

    Happy New Year

    xx

    Sammiejk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete