Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy 2012- Bedroom Makeovers Inspiration.

Happy new year loveliessssss!

For the past 3 years that I have lived in my new house, I haven't yet felt fully settled in, even to the point where I absolutely trashed my room after like a month of moving in, which my mum wasn't happy about at all- whoops! I have since wallpapered over all the vandalism I put all over the walls, but I feel like it's not really me.


I also have had some really bad memories in my time here as well, and since it's the new year, I think it's time for a fresh start in everything in my life, starting with my bedroom, because this has been a long time coming.

I have developed a bohemian style, which I love, so here are some inspirations that I will be designing my room from:











No comments:

Post a Comment