Monday 9 January 2012

Much Love Mondays

It's been such a while since I have done a Much Love Mondays post... but it's about time that I brought it back. I've decided though, that I won't just be choosing 1 particular artist that I like and interview them as such, as I don't have the time to be finding people to interview because of my time at Uni being a bit intense!

I will though, select a group of Artists/Designer/Makers, and show their awesome work!

So, here we go!

Image of Sweet Cupcake Ring

I love this ring by Indie Darling, it is sooooo cute! I can never have enough cupcake rings, or any cupcake jewellery in general! mmmmm :)



This crop top by momentumfashion.com for Red Velvet. So cute! I don't usually wear nude colours, but I can really easily wear this with like a vest top and my favorite skinnies, and it would make a wicked jazzed up casual look. :)

Sock Monkey Wrist Warmers
I love these fingerless gloves! I have just gotten into making gloves, just in a real quirky way, because I think I have used the wrong needles for the yarn that I have, so I really need to invest in some bigger ones so I can actually do it right.

savanna.  two sea urchin spikes in a glass bottle.

I love this designer, and I love the necklace. So pretty! I would happily rock this. :)



I love this necklace... I would wear this mostly on my casual outfits :)

I hope you liked this post, I feel like I would be doing  a lot more of these!

Katherine xo



No comments:

Post a Comment