Saturday 14 January 2012

DIY Post- Coloured Stripe Painting


I thought I'd share a very simple DIY blog post, minimal effort required for once! It doesn't really go well in my room, but I'm just placing it here for the visualisation! :)

Here is what you will need:


- Paint brushes
- Acrylic paint
- A3 card
- Paint palette
- Jam jar for water

Step 1) Choose 5 paint brushes, varying in size.

Step 2) Paint on your first colour horizontally. Don't worry about it being straight or anything, it's supposed to be freespirited! :)

Step 3) Put on the 2nd Colour. If certain  areas come out a bit bumpy, then just smooth it out with the paint brush. Don't worry if the colours overlap. Keep doing it with as much colours as you want.




Tada! Told you it was really simple! :) Maybe try it for yourself and see where it gets you? Maybe you don't have to do it in as much crazy colours as me, but it still would look good! 

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment