Wednesday 11 January 2012

Shop Updates // Behind the Scenes.

I have a few new things for sale in the shop- and I still have a few more things to add as well from back in 2011! I think the remaining of the stuff I have created will be up for sale in the weekend. I think my designs have taken a bit of a more edgy/quirky twist again, and I love it, because it takes me back to the days before I started my business where I was really wild at recycling clothing. :)



Lately, I have been a bit overwhelmed with everything, and I always feel like I have to prove myself and work myself to exhaustion in order to achieve something and please everyone, and honestly said, it's getting a bit tiresome. I am not perfect, and I never will be, and there's no way I could please everyone. There will always be areas that need to be improved, and they will do. It seems like with my business, there is a lot of juggling, so there isn't much of a focus, so I am going to do just that!

I have ordered new stock for the shop too- so expect some more staples for the wardrobe soon! Oh, and there's going to be a new shop soon this summer! A lot of simpler in the sense that I could make them over and over again, AND everyone would have the chance to snag a piece of my work. Already thought of a name as well- Kitty Kat Stitches. It's going to be extra quirky too- yayyy :) I'm not sure whether or not to create a bigcartel account or keep selling on etsy... but then there's a few months to think about it.

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment