Friday 30 December 2011

Last Outfit Post of 2011.



Hoodie: Gifted
T Shirt: Market Shop
Skinnies: Peacocks
Necklace: Claire's Accessories
Boots: eBay

Today, I felt a bit down, because lately I hadn't been feeling to well, so my dad offered to take me to the local Chinese grocery shop, so I wore my make up, my favorite skinny jeans and walked around the place feeling really good about myself in them as well :). I don't know why, but I seem to have been leaning over to the dark side in terms of colour lately; I rarely wear colour anymore- maybe it's the seasons and all that.. but I'm not used to that! 

I didn't get my face stuffed this Christmas, and I do plan on losing some weight next year, but I can't commit to anything, so let's see what happens on that front!

What I love most about this outfit is the boots- they were so cheap- they were £8 (including shipping) and they were the last few pairs in my size, so I was fortunate to get them- yayyy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment