Tuesday 13 December 2011

Shop Update.








I have some new stock in my shop- at last!  I have a lot more to give, but I'll limit that until the 27th, as I have a lot to do! But I have enjoyed jewellery making, its quite therapeutic! And I have missed my beloved sewing, so it has been wonderful getting to create some great things again after such an absence. :)

I so would like to just thank everyone who has supported me and my business over this year that I have been taking it really seriously. I feel really appreciated as a designer, and I hope to get more sales, and more money to fund my dreams towards full-time self-employment after I graduate. Without your support, I really couldn't have done this. So thank you so much- you bunch of lovely people! <3

Katherine xo

2 comments:

  1. The red button ring is very cute indeed!

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you dayner, i was excited to put this up for sale!x

    ReplyDelete