Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas Timesss.










I loved Christmas at my house; my uncle and my cousin came round, and we had a lot of presents between us! The present I loved the most was my new wicker basket for my bike- I have wanted it for so long! It took a while to put it on though, as the parts were meant for a road bike, and mine was a mountain bike, but I cracked it in the end, like I always do! 

Every Christmas, we always have a mix of both African and English food- it has to be done! I love English food, but I enjoy African food more on occasions like this :). We didn't have a turkey dinner either, it's just really dry, so we usually have a chicken roast dinner- is that wierd? 

Anyway, it ended up with everyone watching all the Christmas specials of all the soaps, quite a way to end an awesome day! 

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment