Saturday 10 December 2011

My week in iPhone pictures.

Hey Guys-

As Christmas is approaching, there is more work to do, both at uni and with my business! I haven't really been as organised as I should have been recently, I need to start using my iPhone to put my to-do lists on because I really don't remember to look in my to-do list notebook, it's terrible!

Anyway- here is a snapshot of what I have been up to...

More recycled rings. I really love jewellery making! :) (Taken with instagram)

I now make rings! I love jewellery making, I think doing my work placement with Tatty Devine in May was the absolute best thing I could have ever done, because it sort of unleashed a new excitement within me, even a little bit more than fashion atm! and when combined with recycling, it is so awesome! Please have a look at the stuff I have in the shop already, but I will be adding a TON of new jewellery, should the weather be good enough to take good pictures in the natural light.

My beloved weave. In the world of textiles, I don’t see myself as a fashion textiles designer anymore, I think I’m more inclined to interior textiles- it seems to be the way forward with my designs ;)

Yes, I weave. This is one of my final pieces for my 3rd year project. I'm excited to finish everything... and I hope I get to put this in my exhibition next year! :)

boredom pic… okay time to do my dissertation stuff now, lol.

I have done a lot of procrastinating lately- it's really not good, but can't be helped! I just really wanna break up for christmas already, lol. I have also been thinking of a new look lately, as I feel like I've outgrown a lot of the clothes I've got lately... has anyone been through this stage lately? cos of this I have been shopping a little bit, and customizing some of the clothes I wear to go with my quirky/bohemian/edgy/confused dress sense!

Katherine x

No comments:

Post a Comment