Wednesday 28 December 2011

Outfit Post

Gorsh, it has been such a while since I did a proper outfit post! But I loved my winter outfit so much, I had to share it!



Faux Fur Headband- gifted
Cardigan- gifted
Vest Top- Select in Guildford
Jeans- gifted
Shoes- gifted

Well, as you could see, most of my outfit is gifted, it's great how Christmas presents all go together so well!

I also loved the faux fur headband that my sister got me for Christmas, as I usually can't wear hats as I have short hair and don't like myself in them, so I make it up in characteristic headbands. This is a nice in-between; it does the job but makes a statement! 

The cardigan was made from that annoying itchy fabric, so I had to wear another cardigan underneath, and it actually kept me warm! I was so happy I didn't have to wear a jacket.

Katherine xo


1 comment: