Monday 19 December 2011

New Series: Blogging for confidence and self love.


So, I'm thinking of starting a new blog series... actually not thinking, I am going to do it, because I feel it's necessary for me. I have had a really tough couple of years, and it's really destroyed the confidence I had, which was hard for me to even build up in the first place when I were younger.

Recently, I have constantly been held back by my shadow of self-doubt whenever I want to try new things, or be spontaneous, or just trying to 'fit in' or make everyone happy, and to be honest, I've just had enough of that, because I feel like I'm just trapping myself inside my shell.

So, I have been reading the '100 ways you can start loving yourself' post by Gala Darling, who's a blogger, promoting radical self love, and it seemed like such a cool idea to just start doing these things and try and change my life for the better :).

Katherine xo

1 comment: