Wednesday 7 December 2011

Style Me Wednesdays #01

Hey Guys,

So I have decided to embark on a new blog series, where I take a piece of my clothing from my shop, and style it in a way that could be worn... I do realise that in my shop, it is hard to tell how to wear my items as all my pieces are on the mannequin, so this would be totally easy for you guys to see, and fun for me to dress up! :)

Here we go!






















This is such a lazy day outfit, but it is so effective.

I threw this on in a bit of a hurry, but I love that I wore my recycled halterneck top, with my primark long sleeve and jeans and uggs... It's so cosy, and something I'd love to be wearing around the house when I'm sewing or even just to go out shopping in! :)

You could really wear this with any casual outfit- it may be worn with a vest top and cardigan to really dress really cosy this winter!

Its very much something of a indie nature, but with a feminine twist.

I loved doing this, and I hope to really do some more, as I feel it is a really wicked way to see my shop pieces worn in the flesh.

Katherine xo



No comments:

Post a Comment