Saturday 24 September 2011

DIY Bohemian Jewellery Hanger Display

This was literally done this morning... I woke up and I was looking through my twitter feed, when I saw Laura of Violet Bella's Post on Displaying all your jewellery, which I found really cool, and then I thought... I could make another display that is just as cool for my necklaces, as I have an overwhelming amount of pieces already.

This would make such a cool piece to have in your bedroom, and is a gorgeous way to organise your necklaces and bracelets without getting them tangled! :)



Hanger (doesn't have to be a wire one)
Fabric/Sharp Scissors
Scrap Fabric



 You then start to plait around the hanger. It's a bit tricky, but it is really simple. 



And that's it! This is how you create the display!


Feel free to try this out, and link me when you have done it! :)
Katherine xo

2 comments:

  1. how nice and so simple, we will try this, thanks for sharing :D Check out our blog too if you like, we like new guests :) Love, P&C xx
    http://proctorcruzdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fab upcycling idea!
    will try it in the next few days and link you!
    love it! x

    ReplyDelete