Sunday 18 September 2011

New garments in the shop and some excellent news.


I have new pieces for my shop at long last!

I have missed sewing for my shop for a long long time... I was so occupied with making some new merchandise for Style Outside The Box that I didn't have time to make anything for my shop!

I believe that my items for that website should be up and running... I know you will love it! 

Anyway, I have some excellent news... I have reached 100 sales in my shop! Yay! It has taken 2 years and 3 months to get here, but I'm so happy that I worked diligently to get this far! I have learnt a lot about my business this year, and now I'm determined to get another 100 sales in the next year :).

so stop by and get some wicked pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely garments!! I love the blue and black one!!
    Now following you x

    ReplyDelete