Wednesday 14 September 2011

A-Z's of Meee.

I got this from awesome Moorea's blog, and I thought what would be a better way to get to know me than through this questionnaire! Plus I got really bored, haha. 


Good Morningggggg :).



A. Age: 21 (22 next month, eek!)
B. Bed size: Small Double
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing
D. Dogs: I'm scared of them... =[
E. Essential start to your day: caffeine fix, whether or not its hot chocolate, or tea. :)
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or Silver:  I prefer gold but I wear mostly silver
H. Height: 5’4"
I. Instruments you play: none =[
J. Job title: Clothing Designer/Maker and Student.
K. Kids: None... I'm not sure if I want kids, but if I do it would be a blessing. :)
L. Live: in London, UK 
M. Mother’s name: Sylvia (although it's not her real name- sshhh!)
N. Nicknames: Iffy, Kat, Lady Kaye, Kaye, Kit Kat
O. Overnight hospital stays:  none.
P. Pet peeves:  When people assume that because I'm african I know everyone that comes from there, haha.
Q. Quote from a movie: "fruit tella is a BAD MAN sweet, you get me!"  
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 2.
U. Underwear: erm... yes I wear underwear. =/
V. Vegetable you hate: BRUSSEL SPROUTS.
W. What makes you run late:  Last minute outfit changes.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: When I sprained my leg wearing heels that my mum bought me when I was 9. :O
Y. Yummy food that you make: Curry and Enchiladas. :)
Z. Zoo animal: Leopards. I love them 

1 comment:

  1. Last Minute outfit changes...also one of my biggest problems! Aaaaall the time!
    xo Moorea

    ReplyDelete