Wednesday 7 September 2011

My new venture.



Here are some of my fabulous new pieces that I have been working on this past week! I was so stoked when Kate at Style Outside the Box wanted me to stock my exclusive collection on her team's website, because I was looking for a boutique (both on and offline) and then I thought... "THIS is the opportunity that I have been waiting for!" 

I created a collection in 7 days, and boy am I tired!? Running an business by myself is hard work, but creating for such an awesome company is so worth the lack of sleep! This collection is all about keeping the originality, having some staple pieces that you can wear with almost anything, and still having the bohemian edge, which is hard to translate in the winter months! 

Style Outside the Box was founded by Laura, after working with a mix of different designers, and this wicked shopping website handpicks clothing of the greatest quality, and is still one of a kind, because let's face it, I'm sure we are all bored of the same boring mainstream fashion, and want something a little bit different in the wardrobe that is sure to get some wanted attention, and its all handmade by the designers direct, no sweatshop involved! What could be better?

I'm so excited to work with Style Outside the Box, and I know this ride is going to be a fun one...

Katherine xo

1 comment: