Tuesday 13 September 2011

Outfit Post 12/09/2011


 

I dont usually wear checkered patterns that much, I'm not sure why, but it wasn't until I turned 21 that I started wearing this kinda pattern! 
Shirt: Primark
Top: Matalan
Jeans: Tooting Broadway Market 
Converses: 4feet Croydon
I went back to uni yesterday, and I was so excited to see everyone, it was so fun seeing and hearing how much madness had gone down in the summer! I went to my friends house near uni then went to The slug and lettuce for a meal... I couldn't ask for a better day. :)

Now I'm just catching up on some programmes I have missed over the whole week and eventually going to the post office to send some ebay and etsy shop goodies.... I like to have a day off after seeing people to just relax because I get really tired the day after. I'm still waiting for my iPhone, so I hope it comes today as well, otherwise I will be very disappointed! 

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment