Saturday 10 September 2011

Taking it easy//Outfit post.

These past couple of days I have been taking a break from everything... just really being lazy. I haven't had the time this summer to rest and this is one of my last few days to do so before the seriousness of my final year of uni begins!

I have a few custom orders I have to do for my new menswear collection as well, so excited! i'm glad to have gotten such positive feedback with it, it's my motivation at the moment.... I plan to create more pieces as the season goes on.


3/4 sleeve top- Charity shop
Jeans- East Street Market
Pumps- Primark

I was wearing this outfit just to go to the post office, and I played games all day with my brother and his friends, it was great to get away from the stresses of life, but I did feel guilty for not doing any work, does anyone else feel like this sometimes?

Anyway, now I'm waiting for my new phone, but I doubt it's gonna show up because it's so late in the day, T-Mobile has simply gotten my hopes up and dashed them out of the window! I am also doing the weekly shop for the family... It is going to be a mad one! 

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment