Sunday 29 May 2011

Guess who's back?




Hello, Hello, Hello!!!

I have officially finished my work experience, and I have now got a ton of amazing Tatty Devine Jewellery. Although I am absolutely sad to have left, especially since I made some wicked friends and I loved working there, I am happy to have finally gotten the chance to have a rest, as I have been all over the place for the past couple of months and I was really getting exhausted.


I have some new jewellery that I shall be unleashing later on! I just have to catch up with a custom order, and then I got a lot of sewing to do! :) I cannot wait to get back onto my sewing machine, it is wicked great! :) I am also planning to set up a casual stall in Camden Town, Greenwich and Brick Lane, so hopefully any London fans can come down and say hello!

Must get back to creating now, I seem to have gotten sidetracked and forgotten what I wanted to say!

See ya later

Kat xo

4 comments:

  1. i came across your blog via moorea's as you are a fellow paint your love 'r !! i must say you are so inspirational ~ i can't believe you set up your business from scratch at 19!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rosie!

    thanks so much for your sweet comment, you have no idea how much you touched my heart.

    i cant believe it either to be honest... it seems like a lifetime ago! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so amazing that you just went for it. I need that belief in myself sometimes!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!

    You should always believe in yourself lovely, nothing is ever impossible if you have faith in yourself <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete