Saturday 21 May 2011

What I have been up to... Spring Cleaning




Hey Lovelies,

Just letting you know I am still here, alive and kicking! I have been majorly busy with my work placement, so I havent had the time or energy to update my blog... I have been enjoying it so much, its made me more determined to run my own business when I graduate. I have finally gotten round to reorganising and spring cleaning my room, as it was in a proper state when I first moved back to London. Now it seems a bit more grown up, and more artistic and crafty without being overbearing.

Here are some pics:




Obviously the wallpaper is in need of repair, which will hopefully be done by the time I return to Uni, but I'm happy to be back.

Time to Budget
I realised that I have gone a bit wild with my student loan... honestly my money doesnt even go on clothes like any typical fashionista, it all goes onto food! I need to re-focus on my budget, and be creative with it... especially when I would like to grow my business even more. I am going to sell all the clothes I have cleared out and use that money to pay for my credit cards and give myself a small treat.

I have also been thinking about opening a jewellery collection for my shop... but obviously I would need to start saving my money, instead of impulse buys... Although I am happy that I am no longer in major debt, I still need to make an attempt to pay off my credit cards and just be more cautious with my money. I am going to graduate next summer, and I dont want to leave there with ANY debt, I need to save towards post graduation as well, because with this recession and high un-employment, God knows if I'll get a 'bread and butter' job to fund my business.

Enough blabbering from me though. :)

Kat xo



No comments:

Post a Comment