Saturday 7 May 2011

My week of Randomness.



My week has been pretty unmotivated; I went back to uni and I feel like I wasted a lot of time... Its like I'm still in holiday mode!

This week was spent in the studio catching up with all my friends.... we're hoping to go to Wagamama next friday seeing as its going to be the last time we see each other before we go to work experience and leave each other for the summer.

It was also the week of the anniversary of my cousins passing, so I was on an emotional rollercoaster, I just wanted to take everything easy, and not overwhelm myself. On the anniversary, I went to uni and spent the day with my friends, gave myself a manicure/pedicure, and went to the SU... we also went to the back of Oxfam after hours and found a bunch of cool stuff just thrown away that me and my friends picked up... I was really tired by this point so I was a bit 'all over the place'... but talking to my friend the next day was great. I cant believe that this charity shop threw their stuff away... as a person who loves the 'reduce, reuse, recycle' way of live I didnt appreciate that instead of sending the unsold stuff to another Oxfam store, they just threw it away... There was a lot of stuff that was still useful and in great condition! I'll make a post on the stuff I found when I get back to my Farnham house.


Yesterday was my dad's and my brother's birthday (they share the same date) and it was fun... I got him a record player, and he was actually speechless... I knew he would appreciate it because he used to be a DJ and he collected a lot of records, which was in my house gathering dust, and I wanted him to be happy, and he was cos he was playing all his records all night and my and my sister was dancing so much.

I want a record player now... but this one was expensive enough as it is, so I'll save up before getting another one!

Hope you all had a good week!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment