Tuesday 31 May 2011

ABC facts.

I thought I would do this super-cool quiz so you all could get to know me a little better. I think I will do this on a regular basis, because its fun and you get to beat the boredom a little bit haha!

A. Age: 21

B. Bed size: Double
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing
D. Dogs: loves them.
E. Essential start to your day: breakfast.
F. Favorite color: green and pink
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play: None. I wish I could play one though.
J. Job title: student/designer
K. Kids: none
L. Live: London, UK
M. Mother's name: Sylvia (although technically her real name is Angela, but shhh!)
N. Nicknames: Kit Kat, Iffy, Kaye, Kat
O. Overnight hospital stays: only the one.
P. Pet peeve: unnecessary hostility.
Q. Quote from a movie: "that is sooo fetch!" - Mean Girls
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: brother (18) and sister (25)
T. Time you wake up: 8am on average.
U. Underwear: I love ladies boxers. They are the cutest, most comfy undies ever. :)
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts
W. What makes you run late: last minute changes to my outfit.
X. X-Rays you've had: one when i sprained my ankle when i was 9
Y. Yummy food that you make: currys, stragonoff, pizzas
Z. Zoo animal: Zebras or Snakes. I find them enticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment