Tuesday 10 May 2011

News from the Bend Down Boutique Closet.

Hello everyone!

I have some new gorgeous goodies for sale in the shop. These are more items from my new Nostalgia Collection, so come and snap them up. :)




Although I will be adding more to my store, I will be moving back to London on Friday, and starting my work experience on Monday, so I will be a little bit slow (most likely) in adding new things over the next couple of weeks. Any items that are bought from the shop between Friday 13th- Friday 27th May will be dispatched on the Saturday 14th, 21st, and 28th May, when I have the weekend off.

In case you havent checked already, please check out my Interviewee, Louise, who is offering a discount in her shop... Enter KAT 10 upon checkout and receive a 10% discount. woop!

Now I'm off to tackle my never ending to-do list. :)

Kat xo


No comments:

Post a Comment