Wednesday 25 May 2011

My first sale on Kaye Homewares.

Link
Lovelies, I have gotten my first sale on my website- yayy! that is an indication that I am going in the right direction with the stuff I make. I intend to make a LOT of things for that shop, so a lot of goodness to come.

Sorry for my absence lately, my work experience has taken a lot of time, but I have loads of DIYs I'd like to do over the summer. Hopefully you will learn new things that you may not have thought of before! :) I will dedicate a page on my blog especially for these so you can go back to reference. Woop!

I just need to be a little more organised. I have written out like a MILLION to-do lists so I'm trying to spread them out in my calendar, so that life will be a lot less manic.

Anyway, I must dash.

Kat xo

No comments:

Post a Comment