Monday 30 May 2011

Vegetarian Wraps.

I tried these at my work experience and they were so yummy that I had to make some for myself :)

If you wanna make it for yourself its so cheap and pleases the good ol’ tastebuds:

Fajita Wraps

Homous (or mayo if you’re not a fan of homous)

Mixed Peppers

Lettuce/Salad

Grated Mozzerella Cheese

So you chop up the peppers, spread the homous or mayo, add the rest of the ingredients and wrap it up. Its yum. I’m usually really picky and would never eat any of this by themselves (apart from the cheese), but you gotta try it :)

If I tried this before I woulda stayed veggie. (or at least attempted to) haha

Kat xo

3 comments:

  1. looks yum! i have been veggie for 22 out of my 23 years of life :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool that you've been veggie all your life! i really wish i could stay a veggie, but i like meat too much haha, so for me, everything in moderation. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. my whole family is veggie so it's all i have ever known really so i don't have that issue at all...which is kinda nice :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete