Saturday 30 July 2011

Accessory Mayhem.

White Eco Friendly Patchwork Applique  Coin Purse

Good Evening!

I have been really busy in the studio, creating a lot of goodies for my shop. I decided to create a few more multiples of the things that I have in my shop, to show more variety and not make everything look so jumbled and random, and just generally more coherent!

I have some news in regards for my shop though:
- From Monday 1st of August, I will be cutting down the hours I am spending in my studio until Mid-May 2012, when I graduate, as I want to focus more on my studies for Uni. I really want to push myself to do well, and I think that I am prioritizing my shop over Uni a bit too much. So rather than every other day like I usually do, I will be spending my Saturdays in the studio, creating new things, and on a Sunday listing new items, blog posts and such.

- Because of this, I will no longer be doing wholesale orders until I graduate, and people who want custom orders should expect to have a 10 day turnaround time, but if you would want it sooner, I would definitely arrange a time with you to send it that would be good for both of us.

And finally, today is the last day of my sale in the shop, so take advantage! enter 'HAPPYANNIVERSARY' upon checkout for a 50% discount.

I hope you can understand where I am coming from, and I hope you enjoy everything that's new in the shop!

Katherine

1 comment:

  1. I love your shop! Cute coin purse.. I just love the floral patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete