Tuesday 12 July 2011

Camden Market Times!


Hello everyone!

Today I am just going to write a quick post on me and my friends adventure in our market stall in Camden. 

It was really great, although it was really quiet, so there wasn't a lot of customers to check out our stuff, but nonetheless, we had such an amazing time, and we swapped some of our creations, which I will be rocking in future outfit posts! We munched on vegan burgers, Chinese food, burgers and had gallons of caffeine (lots of coke and coffees/fraps). It was also a great way to brainstorm some ideas on how we can display our creations properly, and hopefully get a better stall! It seems that the earlier you come, the more likely you are to get a better stall, so next time, I will arrive 30 minutes earlier than before, so that we can get a more attractive stall, and get a lot more sales!

I would say she is one of my greatest friends, I am glad that we are working together on our stall! We are hopefully also going to the Oktoberfest in Germany, seeing as its probably around the time of my birthday. 

Here are some photos:


Amelie's Display



Me proudly holding my clutch on our display.



 Amelie proudly showing off her display!
 Amelie loves my stuff, that's why we work well together! :D

My postcards I ordered from Vistaprint FINALLY came! I love them, I am gonna use them for our next event! :) This was exactly what I needed to promote myself even more. :) I have used a couple of them to display in my studio space, and I hope this will make me want to be true to myself.

Man, am I tired? I've already drawn out a plan for next time we come, so I hope this time it really well!

Good night lovelies!

2 comments: