Tuesday 26 July 2011

Much Love Mondays #05: O Bella Naturals.

Hey guys, I'm aware that it's not monday, but I forgot to put a post for this yesterday, as I was watching Jersey Shore! I'm a freak for that show. Anyway, here is a quick post of an Artist I love, which is:

O Bella

I had come across O Bella, through a Featured Seller Article on Etsy about a year ago, and when I read it, I was completely in awe. Betsy, the owner of her brand seemed to have a warm character, and I love how passionate she is about everything from the beautiful things she creates, to the food she makes being absolutely natural.

Hibiscus Hemp Wrap - hemp headband

Cropped Cucumber Hemp Wrap - hemp headband

She has always been my inspiration over the year that I have been 'following' her, and reading her blog and watching her shop has been a constant inspiration and motivation to be shameless of the things I create, and be as distinctive as I possibly can, which I have been working on for the few months!

Everything about O Bella is completely natural in style, processes and colours.

Blog
Twitter
Clothing shop

Katherine xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this sweet post, I appreciate the support so much!
    xo Betsy

    ReplyDelete