Friday 8 July 2011

Just one of those days...



This photo was taken in Egypt, three years ago. Even though I was having a really rough time before I went there, but nonetheless, I had a really good time there. It was actually the time of my life. It seems such a distant memory now though, because it seems like everything has been stressful ever since. There has been lots of failed relationships, family bereavements, getting myself majorly in debt, and countless other issues I have had in my life.

This past couple of weeks has just felt like a major slippery road downhill, and today, I woke up for the first time and thought "I need to have some control with my life, I can't keep living my life like this anymore". I feel like I have always self doubted myself, felt like I wasn't good enough for anyone or anything,  and always lacked the confidence to do something with my life.

Now, I have big hopes, and I'd like to make the most of the new found confidence I have right now. I know this was supposed to be a DIY Friday, but too much went on this week, and I felt a sense of overwhelming stress. But from next week, there will be a lot more upbeat posts, I promise!

Katherine xo

P.S. If you're in London, pop by to Camden Lock Market on Tuesday 12th and Thursday 14th July and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment