Thursday 21 July 2011

I've been away for way too long.

Hello lovelies, sorry for the lack of blogging lately, I've felt extremely lazy this week... I have had so many distractions and everything that it's distracting me from my work. But I also have to realize that I have to have a life too, and not be so consumed by my work, as much as I really want it to go well, I shouldn't run before I can walk with my business. :)

So heres what I have been up to:


I went out to a club in London, it was very entertaining. This is the first time I had been clubbing properly in London in my life. I absolutely loved it, because for once I wasn't too drunk or emotional, I had a real blast, enjoying my life as a newly singleton, and enjoying the nightlife. I want to definately do this again :)

I had a bit of a re-organisation in my attic/studio space. I know it's not some delicately placed and magazine worthy type of space, but its my space, I keep it real, haha. It's just how I work. 

Did you notice my new pink sewing machine? Yeah, my other sewing machine that I have had more or less the same time that I have been running my machine just absolutely fell apart, and I just thought, enough is enough, so I bought a nice new one. I JUST noticed a sewing machine shop in Croydon, so I am going to make a stop there and buy a nice one, with insurance, of course. Although I love this pink machine, it is noisy, and its hard to sew it onto harder fabrics in comparison to my last one, and it absolutely sounds scary! 




My attic is quite awkward, so It's hard to put things away properly without making everything look cluttered. However, compared to the state that it was in before, when I had just moved back from Farnham, it is a much better condition.
                      
I got a new tattoo! I have been wanting one for the past year, but because I was heavily in debt, I couldn't get one. It's not perfect, but let's face it, none of my tattoos are. But this one is most significant, as it shows my love for sewing mostly, but for everything remotely creative.

Okay, I'm talking too much again, but before I go, please don't forget to take advantage of my discount, where you get 50% off everything in my shop, when you type 'HAPPYANNIVERSARY' upon checkout. :)

Have a great day!

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment