Saturday 23 July 2011

Lots of fresh new stuff in the shop.






I have lots of new summer stuff to sell! I was so excited when I was creating my Minnie bow Jewellery, because it represents everything my shop is about; quirky, cute and makes a statement!

I think they have a somewhat vintage feel to it, or some kind of ultra feminine edge... maybe that's just my imagination running away with me.

I have also made some cute tube tops, which are very versatile! you can wear it on its own, or over a tank top, or wear a skirt over it, or over a bikini during the summer months.

Well, I'm off!

I shall add some more hair slides, headbands, and tote bags tomorrow.

Katherine xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the lilac bow! You could even make brooches or clip on bow tie things for a collar! Ahh so much sweetness.

    Dayner x
    http://www.mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much dayner! that is such a good idea to make some brooches! i will definitely be doing that! :D <3

    Katherine x

    ReplyDelete