Sunday 19 June 2011

Fathers Day and New Homewares Stuff.









See what a busy bee I've been? Well, this is what I've been up to lately; lots of new notebooks and aprons have been added to my homeware's shop, and I'm mighty proud of them! Each piece has been lovingly handmade, and I am mighty proud. :)

I have had an okay father's day... I played the Boney M- Daddy Cool song to him as he was opening his presents, which he loved, and we all bonded, but we didn't do much to celebrate, which made me feel like it was just another day, which kinda sucked. Nevertheless, a great day, and I love my dad. He has always been the one to support me in everything that I do. He's been there for me on my Parent's Evenings at School and Sixth Form College, and he's been the one who gave me all the encouragement I needed when I did my Art Foundation, and now my years of University. Even though he hasn't been in a creative industry, and doesn't know what it involves, he has been an awesome dad, he's bought me some fashion/wedding magazines, he's taken me to my uncles art supply shop and gotten me discounts... he's just so cool. He's great. I love him. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment