Monday 20 June 2011

Much Love Mondays

Hello all,

This is my first ever Much Love Mondays, where I find some awesome designer/artists, and pretty much show my love for their work!

So here it goes...

My theme this week, is....

Boho Chic

.

This hot headband. I love how much this transforms the outfit. I so want to start dressing like this. :)

Custom Made to Order Deer In Love Knuckle Ring with Opals
This ring is so quirky, I love it.

Yellow-Green Feather Duet Necklace
This feather duet necklace. I love fiber jewellery, its so cool the way a piece of fabric or yarn can create such beautiful pieces. And this is my favorite colour. whoop :D

no. 365  California Sunshine Headpiece

Basically, I can't afford this headpiece. But imagine how amazing it would look with a baggy top and short shorts?

honey pom pom scarf

I love this scarf. Whilst I believe in the not buying things I could make myself, its such a cool piece, and makes a casual outfit so fashionable.

Sage Green Cup Cozy, Mug Sleeve, Tea Coffee, khaki Pastel Garden Flowers Dusty Pale Pastel Turf Peapod Wood Forest Nature Knit Knitted
I'd love to have this round my mug whilst drinking hot chocolate. Yes- hot chocolate. I know its got a coffee shaped button on it but its still cute and organic looking, plus I don't like coffee. lol.

Well I hope you enjoyed this first Much Love Mondays, let me know what you think? :)

Kat xo

2 comments: