Monday 27 June 2011

Much Love Mondays #02

Hello all, and welcome to my 2nd Much Love Mondays! I will be showing a bunch of lovely items from my favorite lists on and off etsy.

So, without further ado, my theme is:

Illustration/Wearable Art

vest, tshirt, tee, girls vest, sexy vest, tattoo clothing, geisha, geisha tattoo, tattoo, geisha clothing, japanese clothing, japanese, skeleton, skeleton tshirt, tee, skull tshirt, skull vest, cherry blossom, james robinson, nine tattoo
If it wasn't for the fact that my mum is a bit funny about spiritualism prints in other religions, I would have totally bought this. I love the colour and I love the print, it makes me smile. I worked with this company when I was selling at the Crafty Fox Market in Brixton, London last Christmas, and he inspired me to keep to my dreams and know that one day it will work out. :)

Morris Party Tee- By Jazz
I love this T shirt, it's got me wanting to get back into illustration/printing again. One day, my friends, I will have a screen printed clothing line, which I hope will appeal to everyone! Anyways, what attracted me to this particular shop was the fact that the person behind it studies at Camberwell College of Arts, which is right near the house where I was born. I nearly went to that College but I really wanted to escape London to do my degree.

cheers me old china
I love this t shirt, because for once the print is in handwriting rather than text. :) The shop is run by Emily, all in her living room in Brighton! One thing that I like about Brighton Artists is that its not all about funky, 80s alternative Clothing, its all really eclectic.

Here are some other cool pieces:
LARGE screenprinted Owl mens tshirt in BLUE

Foxes in Love Extra Large Hobo Bag


Boom comic headband red and yellow embroidered


london england tower bridge three finger brass knuckles acrylic ring

I have made a few patchwork clutches for my shop, which is my first collection. It is SUPER feminine/chic, and I hope you all love them as much as I do when I list them!

Anyway, I'm going to do some relaxing!

Have an awesome evening!

Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment