Sunday 12 June 2011

New Goodiesssss.

I have had an amazing weekend. I feel like I am on a real high at the moment, even though I feel like things could be better, I am at a happy place, for the first time in 2 years. Things are really, really good. I started the week unmotivated, uninspired and really lazy, and now, I am the determined, crazy motivated, and excited person that I always had been.

I am in the midst of redoing pictures for Bend Down Boutique, just so that everything in it looks a bit more coherent. :) I have been meaning to list the headbands for my Nostalgia Collection, but I seem to have accidently deleted the pictures for it, so I will have to make do with the alternative pictures I took until I re-model it again. :)

Anyway... I have made some cool aprons for Kaye Homewares and heres one that I have already listed:


I will add a couple more later on today. I am happy to have finally gotten a couple of sales in my shop, and I want to keep building this up as well. :)

I am about to plan a to-do list and organize everything in my diary... I am staying anti-social for a while until I get what I want with the shops... It's the good ol' determination kicking in.

Have a good day!

Kat xo

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear you are happy and motivated =) It's a great feeling! Your shop looks so cute! =) I'm a new follower, hope you can check mine out sometime! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind comment! everyone always says the shop looks cute! hahaha. i'll be sure to check yours out now :)

    ReplyDelete