Sunday 5 June 2011

About the stuff I sell #02

I wanted to write about another bunch of items that hasnt sold yet on my shop.

I love this dress, if I were a size or so smaller, I'd be wearing this. This was a nightgown that was really lifeless, that I picked up from the charity shop. This would be a great thing to wear to festivals, or even to show how much of a flowerchild you are!

check out these few items I think would go with this:

Black Faux Leather Upcycled Jacket

Upcycled Denim Stripe Bag

Monochrome Yarn Wrapped Bangles and Earrings set.

On a final note, please check out my custom made for you shop. This is very cool for you, because you get a beautifully handmade item, for a slightly cheaper price. :)

Btw- I had an AWESOME weekend. <3

Have a great evening!

Kat xo

No comments:

Post a Comment