Friday 17 June 2011

I want to ride my bicycle.


I have really gotten into the bicycle mood. I want to keep fit, and I've missed having one over the years, since it got wrecked in the moving process :(. Plus, its super cheap, and I don't need a licence for it... I just need to start reading my highway code, so that I am familiar with everything when I get my bike next week. I cannot wait. My bike is similar with the picture above, but with a logo. :)

I'm just getting some more ideas of what would be cool on it, as I have no idea... its been 10 years since I last rode one properly... no wonder my mum is worried about me, haha.


I think I will shop on eBay for some of them, because the shop I am buying it from doesn't make me feel feminine, and they are quite expensive. :(

have a good day, my lovelies! <3

Katherine xo

2 comments:

  1. That helmet is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know, right? i dont want the typical helmet, I just want an awesome helmet that is quirky :D

    ReplyDelete