Sunday 26 June 2011

Random Outfit Post.


Blue Cardie- Matalan
White Top- H&M
Skirt- Made by me
Tights- H&M
Black Necklace- Tatty Devine
Silver Necklace- River Island

Outfit posts are so much fun, I never realized how fun it was until now! I'm sorry I haven't blogged a lot lately, I've actually been quite busy, celebrating my sister's 26th birthday. But I promise, I'll schedule more posts especially for your enjoyment.

Anyway... Dont you think this outfit looks a bit Vivienne Westwood-esque? I love dressing slightly grungy and edgy, I think that's becoming my style. I went to my house in Farnham wearing this to give back my keys, and the skirt wasnt that suitable in the wind, so I think its best to wear leggings. And since I was going to a buffet later on for my sisters birthday, I quickly changed for that, I didnt want to explode with the food I was eating in this outfit. :D

Katherine xo



No comments:

Post a Comment