Tuesday 7 June 2011

I am feeling inspired.



Lately I have had one of those days where I had so much things I wanted to do, but I have either self-doubted myself, or I haven't had any motivation whatsoever.

But today, I read about this amazing designer, called Gussy Sews, on Kyla's blog (which is one of my favorites), and I felt some kind of epiphany...

I felt like I could somewhat relate to what she was saying. She, like me, didn't know what she was doing when she opened her shop, and a lot of her ideas were self taught, and now, because she researched into her interests, and she worked hard, she is awesomely successful. I dream to be this much successful, and I really do feel like I need to work harder on my shop, because I have had it open for two years, and I really want to push it further, and make it just as successful. I have to start working a lot harder and 'keep it moving', in the sense that I know that if I keep myself motivated, and keep dreaming big, I will be where I want to be. :) I'm sure every designer/maker has been in my position, and its whether or not people have the courage and motivation to pursue their dreams that it will actually come true.

I'm not underestimating my efforts or anything, because I have grown a lot with my designs, and I am making a more regular income, I just need to get off my behind and do something. I have made a business plan and everything, so I'm hoping that I can keep looking at it, and make more targets.

I am also going to attempt to exercise, as I feel like I've become more lazy! If I exercise more, I'm sure this will help to make me more pumped up! :)

Have a great evening!

Kat xo

No comments:

Post a Comment