Wednesday 29 June 2011

A photo an hour: 26/06/2011

This is my first and probably only one photo an hour post. I just wanted to show everyone what I got up to, especially since it was a lazy Sunday. I have a pretty non-active Sunday, because I work so hard and then I see my boyfriend once/twice a week, so this day was to just enjoy myself. Sunday was BOILING hot though, 30 degrees! I was sweating so much! However its nothing compared to when I go to Africa, haha.

9 am- Morning gaze out of the window
10am- Tidying up the mess from the night before.


11am- Breakfast in bed, whilst watching my usual omnibus of all the soaps.

1pm-5pm: Chilled at my friends house, catching up on missed time.
I didn't do much after that, there was the usual church service that I'm forced to go to, and then I felt sick for the rest of the night, but as you can see, I have a non productive life on a sunday, lol.

Anyway, it's time for me to stretch my back before I start my usual days of sewing. I'm spending the day with my boyfriend tomorrow, so I'm trying to get as much done as I can. I feel like superwoman right now. :D I have a load of items that I've sewn up since Monday and I hope you will love the pieces I have created. They will be added to both my Clothing and Homewares shops early-ish tomorrow morning. :)

Have a good day!

Kat xo

No comments:

Post a Comment