Saturday 18 June 2011

Good ol' tidying up in the studio.


So I spent the day in the studio, just tidying up a little bit, cos I was bored and I actually hate having a disorganized working space. I'm not gonna pretend that I'm some super duper tidy artist that puts everything perfectly in it's place, because I am quite a messy person, but sometimes it's good to tidy up every so often so you don't have such a disarrayed area. I tidy area is a tidy mind. :)

I've written this ahead of time, so most likely by now my work area would have been really messy again. I would have also been designing some amazing pieces to sell in my homewares shop.

I'm hoping that on Sunday I will have them ready for sale for everyone to snag :D I'm so excited at the progress of the shop right now... I didnt think I would make any sales, and now I have two! whoop whoop.

I'll give your eyes a rest now, and I'll crack on with some crafting. :)

Kat xo

No comments:

Post a Comment